Thursday, May 31, 2012

Holy Crap... This Is Happening

It's almost 2am and I just finished the second edit of KILLING MEMORIES. I also just posted the first chapter to FictionPress (CLICK HERE). At this point... there are probably little mistakes still, but I'm just gonna let them happen for now. If there are glaring mistakes then I'll deal with them when they come.

My next step is to format for Kindle. I'm not sure WHEN I'll be uploading the book today, but I'm pretty sure it'll happen before 11:59pm EST. :)

Oh and the computer that I created the covers on decided to die... so the cover will be one of the four that I posted. Not sure which one yet...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on Killing Memories! Definitely going to check it out now. You've been diligent and persistent about your writing and editing to get to this point. Whoop! So excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!!!! :) I'm excited that it's up. I'd be more excited if it was 100% perfect... there are a few typos I've been told (hopefully I'll get all of those). There's something nice about putting it online and making it available for people to read again. :) How's your writing coming?

    ReplyDelete