Friday, April 15, 2011

Exciting Day!

So, I just purchased my copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part I)! I had a bit of a freak out moment, but not a "jump around the store with my copy" freak out. They've been running commercials on TV about the DVD/Blueray release (which is the one with all the special features). Remember when we talked about needing book in the same series to all look the same? Well, I have the same requirement when it comes to my Harry Potter DVDs: they all need to be double-disk, special edition copies. Blueray boxes are all short and throw everything off, so I was worried that I was going to be disappointed this year. Luckily, Walmart is carrying the special edition DVD that I needed for my collection. I hope that they do the same thing with Part 2. This might be all silly, but it was very exciting for me today. Can't wait to watch it.

I managed to edit the first chapter of "Surrender" (second round). I hope to make those corrections and re-post it. I'd love to get more feedback, even if you've read the first go-round. I'll probably post chapter two as well, after I've edited it again. My goal is to get the first three chapters as solid as possible. Then I'll be looking for agents (still have not started this process).

And the last bit of exciting news: A new episode of "Supernatural" is on tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I've slacked! I had such a steady flow going and then things got psycho and I dropped the ball! Have a few off days coming up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO, my sister is collecting the Harry Potter DVD's too. Although I don't think she really cares if she gets the special features.

    We were in Tesco and there were massive posters everywhere of Harry Potter and at a surprisingly low price of £7. Includes special features.

    She didn't have Year 6, so I used my tesco vouchers to buy her that DVD too. I'm nice, lol.

    ReplyDelete