Thursday, May 2, 2013

Killing Models Release Date

So... I hoped to have KM4 available by this weekend, but that might not happen. I'm still waiting for feedback from my beta reader and she did mention she's a bit busier this time around (she's planning a wedding herself!) and that her review might take longer. So, yeah. I'm not going to rush her. Hopefully the wait will be worth it!

Hostile Kisses update: 140 out of 330 pages edited.

Killing Memories nook edit: Just finished chapter 1. This one needs a lot more work--I may even print out the novel and edit it that way. It won't need an overhaul of the story (I already did that), just a sentence by sentence trimming.

3 comments:

  1. so looking forward to KM4. waiting impatiently lol. love your books, they make me laugh so much. thank you. keep up the amazing writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jill! I hope to get KM4 back from my beta reader by next week (she says she's two-thirds through!). I hope book 4 is just as humorous as the rest of the series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love the series can't wait for next book

    ReplyDelete