Sunday, January 11, 2009

Stories Removed

Well, I removed my stories today. :( Sad.

Don't worry if you didn't finish the stories--if I fail at getting them published, I'll re-post them. But they'll be down for a good stretch of time. I think it's safe to say that they all end happily. :)

I've made it through the publishers section of my Writer's Market and I'm about to start on the agent section. I'm not really sure what's the best choice. The book says that most publishers will prefer for writer's to have an agent, so maybe I need to focus there instead? Agents can get you seen by larger publishing house. Soooooo... maybe that's the best route for me to take now since my stories are in rough draft format? Maybe I'll do both simultaneously.

In other news--I've decided to write what I'm thinking about calling Mini Moos or Mini Estelas. Stories from their past as girls growing up. I have one in my head now that I'll work on and post here.

And I'll try to work on the Jade Bracelet too.

It's 6pm and I'm already ready for bed. Gosh, I'm an old woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment