Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!

I am determined to make great things happen this year! It's bright and sunny so that must mean that things are off to a good start. A few goals that I'd like to see happen:

1. Send off query letters and samples for SURRENDER by Feb 1.
2. Edit KILLING MEMORIES and turn it into an ebook.
3. Finish a draft of book 2 in the FALLEN GUARDIAN SERIES.
4. Finish another small project.

A lot, but I think I can do it. I'll probably add more to the list as the year goes on, but it's good to set a few goals to start with.

Happy New year everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you're thinking of self-pubbing the Killing books? That does make sense since you have quite the following for it right now.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, at least the first one. I'm not really sure it'll go anywhere, but it's a start. Since I fell away from fictionpress I lost a lot of the following I had with the KM series. So, yea, that's my plan.

    ReplyDelete