Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Project

So, it is my intent to start my new project today. I made a goal for this year (the year started on Sept 19, which was my birthday) to write "at least" one page every day. For some reason, I have yet to do that and it's already been three days. Therefore, today I must write three pages--which hopefully won't be too difficult. What's the project? It's yet another re-write of my very first novel "A Fallen Gift." In the process the title may change because there are currently several "fallen" books out there in teen fiction today. Pity since I first wrote the novel some ten years ago before the fallen angel business was big in teen or adult fiction. I hate feeling like "Just another one of those books" lady, but alas, that's what's been on my mind lately, so I need to write.

Now, it's time to stop procrastinating on my blog.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment