Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Normally... Valentine's Day is just a regular day for me. This year did not stray from the norm, and for some reason I'm feeling "blah" about that. I feel like I wanted something special to happen. Every few years this day sucks... I should have bought myself something (besides pancake mix--I'm making breakfast for dinner). My weekend just opened up a little, so I think I'm going to focus on more editing of KM4. I managed over fifty pages of KM4 last week. I think I can do that, or more if I can find a good groove. Unfortunately, I'm nearing a somewhat depressing section of the book so I might not work on that tonight based off my present mood.

I can't wait for pancakes.

Here's hoping that you had a nice Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment