Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Blog Updates

As you can see, I decided to change things up a little bit. What do you think? I'm into it for now, but I might try to revamp it again.

Writing is going well and guess who've been creeping into my mind lately? The characters from A Jade Bracelet. That's the good news--the great news will be when I finally finish that story. To be honest, I've contemplated not finishing it and starting something new (also on my brain lately). What do people think of fallen angel novels? There are some excellent ones out there right now. I highly recommend the Fallen books (each book has two novels in it--there are a total of two books) by Thomas Sniegoski. They're well written and a good story. The made-for-TV movies back in 2004 (I think) don't really follow the books, but are equally good entertainment. The book I want to write is actually the very first novel I ever wrote. I actually posted it on FictionPress too, but removed it pretty quickly because I thought I wanted to get it published. So goes my process, I guess. I wonder when I'll ever get serious. Anyway, I've rewritten it eight times, but never for a teen/YA audience. I'm kind of excited about writing it. Seems like vampire and fallen angel books are all the rage right now. I feel comforted that I had the idea for it before all the hype. Still... the urge to write again is very exciting.

Anyway, yay for new posts right?

No comments:

Post a Comment